th'delex's the second. constantly reading always.


Photobucket
Friday, December 16, 2011,
Back after a hiatus, annyeongheasayo!


Hahaha i know, what a way to welcome you guys right, a background with 2pm. but if you know me, you should know that 2pm is the only bias group that i love in the entire kpop industry, well that's because Nichkhun is in the band. and that made me support the six of them. i even went to the Hands up tour concert by 2pm, twice. one in Singapore and the other one in Kuala Lumpur! will probably blog about the concert soon as soon as i retrieved my folder that has been missing from my thumbdrive due to the school's computer virus, what the meh. nonetheless, 2pm ftw (;


Oh and i coloured my hair again! from blonde to striking red. sponsered by Stylebylouis! the colour is now fading slowly and i'm hoping it would turn out to be dark red!


So anyway my friends and i had an impromptu meetup yesterday, and we headed to the Henderson wave since they have never been there before. and it's like in the middle of a forest area with lots of tall trees, and we had to climb stairs and slopes that was literally draining my energy. yes, i have been there afew times but i'm still complaining! hahaha. but still the effort was worth it, cause of the view you get from the top of the henderson bridge, or rather henderson wave. it's even more spectacular during the night, been there done that (;

Look at the spectacular view at night, awesome isn't it?
photo credit: Google.












View from henderson wave, photo credit to my friend. see so blurry! hahaha.





Photo taken while they were having their long john silver, okay can!









And me! photo credit to Abdillah (:








Iskandar teaching me how to play poker cards, i know nuts about it.







Photo credit to: Basil (:








I think my side view looks better than front view! laughs.



Two of our friends left an hour later cause something cropped up. and i was wishing that the dark clouds above us were just passing by, unfortunately it poured for awhile and we ran to a small shelter. we were obviously drenced! hahaha. the aftermaths of the rain, wet hair, wet floor! meh.

Labels:



th' blogger

Photobucket

Izwan Delex
juvenile with big dreams.
email: thdelex@hotmail.com
don't hesitate to email me
if you ve any queries. i'm friendly!

th' comments

<
<
th' links

th' delex on twitter



myspace hit counter
counter Online Users

Photobucket
th' plurk

th' ads, click on the ads! :)

th' traffic feet

Advertorial